Thursday, June 16, 2011

Week 10: Class Highlights

Journalism 2 was a great class to take especially since I am majoring in communications. I learned so much about the media and how it functions. The history behind each form of media and how it has developed today is really inspiring and interesting. Today, the world revolves around the media and all the technology and voices behind it. Every aspect has an influence on one another.

I really enjoyed learning about Public Relations. At first, I wanted to major in journalism and perhaps work as a magazine editor in a well known company. After taking this class, I decided to switch to mass communications major and hope to work in the PR field. Being detail oriented and having interest in the mass media field, I think I would really enjoy being able to work in this field.

1 comment:

  1. Public relations is a growing and changing field. Good luck as you continue with your education.

    ReplyDelete